We, along with the College of Massage Therapy of PEI and the Dept. of Health have developed a framework to continue to work safely.
Our responsibilities :
- We will be wearing an N95 Face mask for every treatment
- We will wear a face shield and gloves for intra-oral work
- We will book 30 minutes between clients so we can clean all surfaces including tables, face cradles, bottles, chairs etc. with proper disinfectant
- Hand sanitizer is provided
- Used linens removed to laundry room immediately, clean linens stored in closed cupboards or bins
- There will be only one person in the waiting room at a time, no family or friends to be in the office waiting for you.
- If you have any signs or symptoms of Covid-19, cancel your appointment. You may rebook once your quarantine is over
- New patients are asked to arrive 10 minutes early to fill out intake forms prior to treatment
- Everyone must wear a mask into the office and during treatment. Please bring your own, they will not be provided.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call or message us on our Facebook page or call the office at 902.892.7334